lunes, 2 de marzo de 2020

As and Like Exercise 1 Choose ‘as or ‘like’:
 1. She works __________ a teacher (it’s her job)

. 2. I’m very __________ my mother.

3. Julie loves mangoes as much __________ I do.

 4. He arrived __________ I was leaving.

5. He works in a bank, __________ his father.

 6. I used a tea towel __________ an oven glove and I burned it!

 7. Your perfume smells __________ flowers.

 8. __________ it was cold, I took a scarf.

 9. He works __________ a hairdresser (it’s his job).

 10. That woman looks __________ my grandmother
.
 11. Please do it __________ me.

12. She hates chocolate as much __________ John.

13. __________ the other students, Paul failed the exam.

14. London is just as busy __________ Tokyo.

 15. She often plays sports, __________ tennis or football.

 16. Amanda works __________ a lawyer (it’s her job)
.
 17. This room is just as hot __________ the other room.

 18. You look __________ your sister.

19. She studied really hard, __________ us.

 20. We are as intelligent __________ you.


 Answers to As and Like Exercise 1

 1. She works as a teacher (it’s her job). 2. I’m very like my mother. 3. Julie loves mangoes as much as I do. 4. He arrived as I was leaving. 5. He works in a bank, like his father. 6. I used a tea towel as an oven glove and I burned it! 7. Your perfume smells like flowers. 8. As it was cold, I took a scarf. 9. He works as a hairdresser (it’s his job). 10. That woman looks like my grandmother. 11. Please do it like me. 12. She hates chocolate as much as John. 13. Like the other students, Paul failed the exam. 14. London is just as busy as Tokyo. 15. She often plays sports, like tennis or football. 16. Amanda works as a lawyer (it’s her job). 17. This room is just as hot as the other room. 18. You look like your sister. 19. She studied really hard, like us. 20. We are as intelligent as you.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario